Re: the night the music died

You just knew this type of reasoning was going to move forward. It's very
simple to see our inadequacies and mismanagement of the team. I have been
preaching this for a few months now.

Pierce and Pots are keepers. All others should be expendable. Let's really
start re-building again. Even if this team did improve enough to be decent,
Anderson would have blown his use to us because of the age factor and I
don't see him making other players better at this point. Walker should be
traded, we can't wait around till he decides to be a better player, he
needs a wake up call. Trade him, he's lazy, my mother could make more short
jumpers than he is capable of. He is not the franchise. He doesn't have the
talent we thought he had. So let's trade Walker, Anderson and the rest of
the free loaders we have and move on. Oh yes, one more thing, Pitino isn't
the man for the job! So, folks, look for a few more years of grief before
we start to look like a basketball team. You can dream and hallucinate all
you want but those are the sorry ass facts.