Re: Pitino being tuned out...finally

>Personally, I think the biggest culprits in "tuning out" Pitino are
>Walker and Anderson. I think Pierce is guilty at times, but it seems to be
>when things are going bad and he tries to do too much himself. I think with
>a couple good trades that export Walker and Anderson and import talented,
>unselfish, coachable players, we can make a real leap.

You know I've heard this, "when things are going bad and he tries to do too
much himself," line before concerning someone else on this team. If you can
get a big guy or someone like Odom for him, do it. If he's tuned Pitino
out, what makes anybody think it's going to change. I didn't see Pierce
tearing it up down the stretch last night. He came out of college with the
reputation of being a mentally soft player, and I haven't seen anything to
prove that wrong this year. If you can get a group of real players for
Walker and Pierce, do it.

Paul M.