Re: GRRRRRR!

Reasons for loss:  Not enough depth, starters get lazy and don't play
defense and don't know the basics of it,  coach doesn't have a clue,
Fortson isn't the answer, Walker can't make a jump shot, the team is
sloooooowwww, team has lost interest and is looking forward to the draft,
team needs to be revamped acquiring a back up point and center somewhere,
somehow.

At 10:30 PM 2/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay, I'm really bummed.  They were up by 20 points, coasting along, Tommy
said they should put it away in the third quarter, but did they do that?
Of course not - just fooled around and let them back - and lost the game.
This is enough to make me throw up.  How can they play so well for a half
and then fall on their collective faces?  I just don't get it.  Had to vent!