RE: Get a pick for Pervis, at least!

The problem, of course, is that we need help right now.
If Antoine was tradable, I am ready to move him.  Not
for Dale Davis or some other bum, but if we could get a
comparable talent who played both ends of the floor --
say Marcus Camby or Mike Finley --  I would do it.  I
am beginning to think that the weak link on this team
may be Kenny, after all, however.  He has been playing
well on both ends of the floor, but he is really a control
freak and as a result he doesn't really get the other guys
involved either logistically or emotionally.  I would trade
Twon for one of those guys who runs a team on his passing
and his fire, and is always, always looking up the court.  We
have got to get back to being a running team.  We can't make
it in this league as a half court team, not with the athletes we
have.  Vitaly can run, and so can Antoine.  That's the direction
we have to take.  If it means turning up the press, so be it.
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.