RE: Michigan Grad here

You errantly sent this to me.  By the way, the only taste you have is
the love for the Celtics.  I happen to be a Sox, Cs, and Bruins fan as
well as a fan of my alma mater, Notre Dame.  The  Michigan thing shows a
lacking quality.   Just kidding about the taste-less thing.  Do you know
where a "Flame Notre Dame" sight went?   The guy "hated"  ND and yet had
a great site and sense of humor.