Re: Get a pick for Pervis, at least!

In a message dated 2/24/00 3:11:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
OzerskyJA@corning.com writes:

<< I don't know why we can't at least get a pick for Pervis.  It seems to me
that mid-first rounders are increasingly valuable these days.   >>

Looks to me like you answered your own question. Anyway, the only reason
anyone would want Pervis would be to clear some cap debris from their roster
(like with Strong) so they aren't giving up a #1 unless you take something
very bad in return as well.  I don't even think Orlando offered a pick along
with Strong -- that's why the deal died.

George