Re: Sick

Nevertheless, Pitino has difficulties matching up players, and his timing
isn't good either. We pay players to play certain positions, let them play
till we rid ourselves of them. It's not like we're in the running for the
playoffs. It's hard to believe a coach didn't get more out of this team.
I'm also shocked my 31 game win prediction is going to be close.