Re: Sick

Come on, it's not like Battie or Fortson have shown the ability-any
ability-to be low post defenders. I think Pitino is just as sick as the rest
of us of seeing Battie and Fortson fail so miserably defensively. How many
points did Coleman and Mason have against Battie/Fortson/Walker/Pots? A lot.
How many shots did they miss? Not many. And if Pitino EVER starts to rely on
Pervis for anything, then that will be bad coaching.

You know, every time I see Anthony Mason play, I think he'd fit perfectly on
this team. And I wouldn't care if he never scored a point.

Peter D. wrote:

I am so sick of hearing Pitino whine about his "interior defense." The
man put a 6'5" player on Derrick Coleman and Anthony Mason in crunch
time. Meanwhile, he's got Tony Battie and Danny Fortson, both of whom
played less than 20 minutes and had just two fouls each, at his
disposal. Not to mention 6'10" Pervis Ellison, who he's stashed on IR so
he can give the legendary Walluh McDuh a DNP-CD. Earth to Rick: it's
called bad coaching.

Mark