From the desk of "Jersey" M.

>I heard Howard mention Walker's weight problem.

"Weight problem?" So if he gets down to 239, four pounds over the "Howard
David Line" does that still count as a "weight problem?" How about 240, or
238? How about if Walker gets down to 235 by, say, November 4th, does he
still have a weight problem? Jim wondered whether we didn't have just
another Charles "Fat Butt" Barkley on our hands. How many rings does "Fat
Butt" have? Next time I see the very slim, trim, sexy, and always in shape
Grant Hill, I'll see if he's proudly wearing his jewelry. How many
preseason games left?

"Jersey" M.