Re: 2-2

> I watched last night's game, and while I appreciate
>  the goodwill, this was more like a loss from my point
>  of view than a win.  We played Utah without Karl
>  Malone, John Stockton (mostly), Jeff Hornacek, Greg
>  Ostertag, or Shandon Anderson.  And it still required
>  overtime to beat the various stiffs and 12th men who
>  populate the Jazz's bench. >

Utah is from the tougher Western Conference. The biggest thing, however, is
that we were without Fortson and Battie and were forced to play Walker at
power forward. He had only 1 rebound near the end of the game. Rebounding
covers a multitude of sins. When Battie gets back and Walker goes back to
small forward, our rebounding and play will improve. You discount the lack of
Utah players but disregard a couple of key parts of ours. Also, Anderson no
longer plays for the Jazz and Ostertag only pretends to...

DJessen33