Antoine the SF

According the the Herald, the plan is to start Battie at power
forward next to Antoine. Conlon will be signed today to a one
year, non-guaranteed minimum contract. Nice prediction by kasper
nine on the starting lineup though I would guess that Battie is
the one to go to the bench when Fortson returns.

Pitino is being dedicated in his desire to move Antoine back to
small forward, which is reassuring to me. The second unit of
Ellison (or Conlon if Pervis goes back out of service), McCarty,
Williams, Cheaney, and Barros should be far superior offensively
to the second units of the past two years.

Alex