Re: No Quitting In This Team

Oh come on, you can't take this Utah game seriously. Antoine may have
looked
good against Langston Hughes, but the guy must be in his Eighties. He
hasn't
written a good novel in 60 years. I think the results would be slightly
different if Malone, Hornacek, Ostertag, and the rest of Utah injured
players
played.  Sure the C's were missing a few players too, but no MVP on the
C's
injured list.
Ray

PS: Scott Padgett has that Maynard G. Krebs look going....