500

Didn't take long to get to 500, sort of new it by half time. We beat a
depleted Atlanta team badly and that's what we're supposed to do.

Howard Davis & Max: I will listen to them and watch games on the tube w/the
NBA League Pass. Their excellent.

E.Williams: Will help this team. Helps out rebounding. Can keep the defense
off guard.
AW: Struggling as usual w/shots

Pierce had a nice game and shot for %

Battie: Played very well w/much dough in pocket. 9 rebounds, Mutumbo may
have something to say about all our rebounding.

KA actually had a good game. If possible trade him for Spree and it will
put a fire under this team. He could give the Knicks a ring and is more
suited for a veteran team.

Fortson: Not really tested w/o Mutumbo, but 12 boards impressive.

Ellison: Is off life support and showed some promise. Fragile, so use him
sparingly and he may last.

McCarty: Still energetic and no one knows what he's going to do especially
the defense.

Turner: Can't turn a weed into a flower, he plays D well and can move the
ball. Big effort.

Foul Shots: Improving.

Nice win but not overly impressed because of tonite's opponent. Let's see
if we can at  least stay in the game for awhile against Charlotte and Utah
coming up.