Re: Spurs Are Really Outclassing The Celts

Yeah Ray.  They were just soooo effective.  Duncan and Admiral combined for
45 points, with 28 rebounds and 12 blocks against Philly.  Larry Brown even
remarked how amazing they were to produce like that on only 32 shots.  Guess
they weren't that effective against the vaunted Wizard frontcourt tonight.
But that would seem to dispel your myth that you can make these futile
predictions after one game.

Oh yeah, and, uh, Ray.  I think that maybe the 35 points Iverson put up
against the Spurs may have kept it close until the end.  But, how would I
know that.  After all, I'm Canadian, and black on top of that.  What a loser
I must be huh?

Cecil