Wrong Way and the day we cared

First you insult the developmentally challenged (the pot calling the kettle some offensive color) and now Canadians.

Ray what is truly offensive about you, is that on this list you continually work so hard to find some truly demented pleasure out of some assumption that we are wallowing in our misery after this poorly played game.  Every team has down nights, AND has nights where they play above anyone's inflated expectations.  Why must you insist on assuming the worst?  As noted winning on Friday, puts us back to a point of growth.

You ditched this group when your 0-4 didn't come to pass, yet even as the rest of us were enjoying the moment and feeling of Celtic Pride, you were pointing out the problems, to a point that should make us feel so truly bad.  Even the vaunted Spurs and Blazers have weaknesses and of course the very best teams have an off night.  Were the Yankees chumps when they got taken to the woodshed by Pedro, in the only loss in the postseason?  Hell no!

My tirade has been more to call out your pathetic ruse and agenda;  Why do you insist on using all these fake monikers to hide and prop up your crap?  After all this tonight you somehow felt the need to come back as Snoopy one last time?  Use the stairs in your basement cave once and awhile.

As Cecil (that evil Canadian) noted clearly all Wrong Way wants is a fight, and we all now how bullies behave.  Expect more of the same folks, because unfortunately our C's are going to have many more tough games this year, but as noted most of us here would except a plus 500 season with a hint of the playoffs, so be it.  Mr. Robinson isn't going to be around for ever, and all our boys are very young.  They will aspire to the top in the not too distant future, so deal with it.

Wrong Way I am most saddened for your clearly disjointed psyche which puts you in a position to wallow in the mire.  Thanksgiving at WWR's cave tomorrow; Swanson's and the clicker.

You are a pathetic wuss.  "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused, I wish you luck with a capital F" (EC)

Happy bird day to the rest of the faithful,

Number 17 in 2002,
Greg