Re: Spurs Are Really Outclassing The Celts

But it was a reality check. The Spurs are missing Elliot, they
had only beaten Philly by a point, there were questions about
their outside shooting, the C's had just beaten Indiana,
and had been playing well. Is it beyond reason to assume they
would have put forth a better effort and the Spurs wouldn't be
as effective? So, when the Spurs crushed the C's so thoroughly
it was a reality check. But you're Canadian so natuarally you
only grasp 60% of what I've said.  Ha Ha Ha.
Ray