Re: Spurs Are Really Outclassing The Celts

This will be my last post to you on this subject since you are apparently in
this to win an argument.  I keep posting this stuff and you must keep
ignoring it.  This team is a relatively young team.  It takes time to mold
it into the unit that Pitino longs for.  You either have patience and allow
the process to take place or point out absolutely nothing useful to most
followers of this list.  Nobody needed to hear that there is a large gap
between us and the Spurs.  We all know that.  It was not a reality check for
anyone except maybe yourself since you expected "a more favorable showing".

And the other comparisons are meaningless.  That's why I mentioned what a
horrible night Garnett had.  It happens.  Do you think that Wolves fans are
saying that Rasheed is now a better forward than Garnett based from this one
game?  It takes consistency to be able to make that judgement.  That's why
scouts follow players and track their performance over the course of weeks
and months.  Not one game.

AJ played well in the playoffs last year but can you tell me which Spur did
not benefit from the duo's presence?

Cecil