Re: Turner gone?

>From: Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com>
>
>hard to believe Turner isn't good enough to play at
>the end of the bench.  This should have been the
>perfect situation for him -- knows the system, knows
>the coach, not counted on for many minutes, etc.

He was bad enough that it got to the point where Walker had to bring up the
ball while he was in the game.  The surprising part is that he was signed
before training camp.  That suggested to me that Pitino had decided to let
him have at least this year to show what he could do.  Pitino certainly knew
what kind of a ball handler he was, which didn't seem bad until the regular
season started.  Something doesn't seem right.  I get the feeling there's
more to it than just bad play.  It's not like Overton is so good you just
had to make room for him.

Jim