on Turner

I suspect that Turner was sent in the direction of a league where he
could play and develop, a la Kris Clack and Jeff Shepherd.  No use him
getting five minutes a night when he needs to redesign his shot and
get pt.  I think coach let him go so he could develop his game.
Overton will stay, or someone will, until we draft or trade for
Kenny's successor.  This means Dana will stay too, I guess.

Gene (thinking this week's games are big)