Re: Turner gone?

hard to believe Turner isn't good enough to play at
the end of the bench.  This should have been the
perfect situation for him -- knows the system, knows
the coach, not counted on for many minutes, etc.

  BTW, I missed Sunday's game -- can somebody explain
to me how we managed to score 108 points if the
offense played so selfishly and poorly?

=====