Re: NBA.COM TV

Mike - Living in NJ and subscribing to the League Pass I was also surprised
that the Toronto feed was on and I was blacked out of FSNE.  However, last
night's Wizard game was on both League Pass and FSNE.    Sometimes I enjoy
listening to other teams broadcasters and their comments on the Celts.
However, I would much prefer to hear the FSNE crew.
Another thing I heard was that later in the season (I can't remember the
exact date) the post game show will not be on FSNE. (at least those out of
the area won't be able to get it).  I don't recall the exact details.  I
enjoy the Pitino comments after the game.

John