Re: NBA.COM TV

At 11:43 AM 11/4/99 -0500, John Heydt wrote:

>Another thing I heard was that later in the season (I can't remember the
>exact date) the post game show will not be on FSNE. (at least those out of
>the area won't be able to get it).  I don't recall the exact details.  I
>enjoy the Pitino comments after the game.
John,
Yup starting in January when NESN goes to ESPNNews and FSNE is the only New
England outlet carrying Fox Sports. Fox likes for their affiliates to go
immediately to the Fox Sportscenter with interviews from the game just
ended.It is a cheap way to get interviews and to use in the highlight
packages later that evening while the west coast games are still in
progress.The other annoyance is how quickly the league pass feed shuts
down. I mean right after they run the end credits ...click..right to that
boring old Direct TV Sports slate!! I too will miss the Pitino presser
after the home games but it is a done deal and we best enjoy it while they
last! Later.Mike