favorite moments from the Washington game

Kenny's lookaway pass to Vitaly down low
Kenny's skip pass to Pierce for a lay up
Griffin's (?) full court pass to a streaking Antoine
Pitino applauding his team for passing, despite a
3-second call.
Antoine's entire game.
Walter faking a three pointer, then driving for a flip
in.
Tony's two blocks on Jahidi White on the same play
Pierce slapping the ball away from Mitch Richmond, and
then diving to the floor to get it.
Red's speech, and how together he was, and how he
said, "Christ" and "hell" on the PA system.
Red's banner.
Vitaly's muscle up 3point play in the third quarter

seeing Celtics basketball again, and hearing people
all over the league recognize it as Celtics
basketball.

=====