Re: Trade Walker and Anderson-the Me-firsters

Definitely a start, Walker seems to have peaked already in his 3rd year. He
may not get any better, in fact from the power forward position he sucks.
Better teams w/centers and big guys of their own kill him. We already have
a forward in Pierce who has capabilities of doing anything. If Battie can
bulk up, our problem is solved. A Walker, Anderson trade would bring talent
we need to compliment the team.