Re: Trade Walker and Anderson-the Me-firsters

It's fortunate that Pitino doesn't make trades based on one game like
you seem to be advocating, or everyone on the team would be gone.
Seriously, Walker looked terrible and like he was forcing it. Whenever
he drove baseline he was muscled so far towards the baseline he had no
shot but he took it anyway. I wonder if small forwards will be able to
defend him that way.

But, over the course of this season, he's shot better than Mercer from
2-pt range and has a better scoring efficiency in general. Have you
noticed that whenever Mercer takes it to the hole in a half court set
(not off a steal) he ends up putting up a prayer? He needs to pull
up for a 10 footer if it's there or pass off if it's not.

When Mercer has been out and Walker and Pierce have played together,
the Celtics are 4-1 (not counting the Washington game where Walker was
injured and the Celtics went on to win). My point is that we can blame
any of these guys for "bad chemistry".

Alex