Re: Knick game

I think Pitino knows the score, who starts, and who get's dangled for bait.
Things will change over the summer. I do think this was a poor judgement
move putting AW in at all, It was our obligation to knock the Knicks out
the door and we could have. Would like to see a replay w/out AW in this
game. The Knick's were feeling the pressure at different points in the
game. Next season is already developing..................