Trade Walker and Anderson-the Me-firsters

After seeing the return of Walker and his effect on the team, regardless of
him being hurt, I have concluded he and Anderson must be the ones to go.
Mercer is not multi-talented but he at least has a 30-40% chance of making a
shot where Walker has about a 10% chance. Walker can really go off but his
game just makes for bad chemistry on this team, likewise with Anderson. If we
were to trade Anderson and Walker and supplant talent back into a core of
Mercer, Pierce, Battie and VP, we would have a sweet team. Take a look at the
Cavs. Before they had Kemp, they really didn't have that much talent but
always made the playoffs. Why? Because they played good fundamental
basketball. Lesser talent can win (not a champship, however) with good
fundamentals. Walker has talent, has that fire in the belly and could be a
great player. But let's use that to get a great player that can play with the
rest of these guys. For you Walker lovers, please tell me when I will no
longer have to see the ugly Walker shots off the side of the backboard and
maybe I can conjure up enough patience...

DJessen33