Knick game

We had a visit from the old, UGLY Celts tonight. Is it a coincidence that
Walker was in the starting lineup when the ugly Celtics reappeared? Actually
this game was a tale of two teams, one with Walker in it and one that had
Walker out, Battie in with Pierce with the focus. The Celts played good ball
without Walker, ugly ball with...I believe Walker's problem is that everyone
knows he is taking the ball to the hole. They don't have to worry about the
pass off. He can't out jumped them. He can't outmuscle them. He has to
succeed with superior moves or a quicker jump. I just had to shake my head
after seeing the old Walker force his way to the basket just to get stripped
or the old make a move to be countered by the defense and then just throw up
the shot anyways and hit the side of the backboard. Walker, THERE ARE OTHER
OPTIONS...How cannot Pitino do see the good things Battie is doing out there?
He should be the starting power forward...

DJessen33