Re: Peter Vecsey Immolates Mitch Lawrence

>>Well if you think that things get heated on this list, it's
nothing compared to the real world as exhibited by this Peter
Vecsey scathing attack on Mitch Lawrence:

In dismissing my report that a loss against
Charlotte could result in the firing of Jeff Van
Gundy, Larry Johnson claimed I have no idea what's
going on. This from a guy who said during a recent
Xs and Os chalk talk by Van Gundy, begged the coach
to use less letters so he'd keep up.

Tell Peter the word is "fewer" and not "less."