Re: THE BIGGEST TRADE IN BOSTON'S HISTORY

----------
> From: Jason Thompson <celticsman@yahoo.com>
> To: Celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: THE BIGGEST TRADE IN BOSTON'S HISTORY
> Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 8:53 PM
>
> The biggest trade brought Robert and Kevin to the Celtics of course.

This was a big trade, but some folks might argue whether it was the
BIGGEST.  The trade that sent Ed Macauley and Cliff Hagan to the St. Louis
Hawks in 1956 for their first round pick, used to select Bill Russell,
might also rank right up there.  I mean, Russ did win 11 titles in 13
years...

Bob G