Re: Funny about Kobe

---------
> From: Sampath, Venkatesh <Venkatesh.Sampath@microcell.ca>
> To: 'R. Bentz Kirby' <bocelts@usit.net>
> Cc: 'celtics@igtc.com'
> Subject: RE: Funny about Kobe
> Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 7:49 PM

> I think Costas needs to be kicked out and Marv Albert brought back in.

No, NBC needs to be kicked out and CBS brought back in.  I never cared much
for Albert even before his kinky stuff came out.  Albert is a NY guy, and
when he works for NBC he shills the chic teams just as bad as the current
ones do (how often did you mistake Albert for a Bulls fan, for example?).
Why not bring back Dick Stockton and Tom Heinsohn?  Hey, Stockton is a
former Celts/Red Sox broadcaster married to a Boston Globe Sportswriter,
and Heinsohn's Heinsohn.  Seriously, CBS did it better, they called good
games and never shilled for anyone.

Bob G