Re: Celtics TV Station News

At 09:35 PM 7/30/99 -0700, Steve Bailey wrote:

> [...]

Still only through Direct TV. Their exclusive runs out after next season, but they hold an exclusive window for negotiating a new agreement or so I am told. It is in the "Major Leagues" best interest to allow all DBS companies sell their PPV's but they don't always do the right thing. We will just have to wait and hope they smarten up. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Later.Mike