Mercer for future all-star still alive!

The best part about the Samaki news, from my
perspective:  The future all star is still out there!
Can it be Steve Francis?  The deal would seem a
natural.  Unless we move Ellison, Popeye, Schintzius,
etc.  Our frontcourt is stocked.  Tony will start.  If
we get a power forward/center like Lorenzen Wright
Tony could play behind him, but what about those other
guys, including Samaki?  I think that maybe we are
getting a shooting guard.  If we get a big man, there
will have to be some serious roster trimming.  I
wonder if Tony will be included in the deal.  It
strikes me that the team might well see how he plays
this year and then sign him at the end of the year, by
which time his value will have doubled.....