Re: Celtics TV Station News

Another interesting twist to this is which way to go on a small dish if
WSBK carries away games, and FoxNE (or whatever it is called) carries the
home games....
With a "direct TV" dish, you can get the NBA league pass, and thus the home
games for the C's. Of course, you also get most all away games, but with
non-celtic announcers.

 With a "Dish Network/EchoStar" dish, you can get the superstation WSBK
(ch. 38).

I have pestered DTV to get WSBK, but they ignore me.  It would be great to
be able to listen to Cous/Heinson again.