Re: Celtics TV Station News

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Estepp <EsteppJM@appstate.edu>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: Celtics TV Station News

       << With a "direct TV" dish, you can get the NBA league pass, and thus
the home  games for the C's. Of course, you also get most all away games,
but with  non-celtic announcers.

With a "Dish Network/EchoStar" dish, you can get the superstation WSBK  (ch.
38).

 I have pestered DTV to get WSBK, but they ignore me.  It would be great to
be able to listen to Cous/Heinson again.>>

Does the "Dish Network/EchoStar" dish offer the NBA League Pass package yet
or is it still only available through DirecTV???