Re: Mr. Bskball Says Its Anstey, Walker & Future No. 1 for Mercer, Ellison and Popeye

Jim Meninno wrote:

> >From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>
> >Subject: Mr. Bskball Says Its Anstey, Walker & Future No. 1 for Mercer,
> >Ellison and Popeye
>
> Isn't this more or less what Warwick posted earlier.  It makes one think
> these rumors get started from people reading lists like this one.

Basically it is, yes. Except I said it was Hot Rod Williams without the pick. If
it is this trade then I love it.

> >If Anstey isn't the Australian version of Travis Knight....
>
> That's exactly what he is, isn't it?  At least he wouldn't have a large
> contract to inflate expectations.

No, Chris is NOT Travis Knight. Chris Anstey is one of the most coachable
players you'll ever have the pleasure of having on your side. He is a pure gym
rat. He is more like Walter McCarty than Travis Knight if you're looking to
compare him to a past/present Celtic.

Cheers,

Warwick