Re: Smack me, Walker

The lotto pick is more than a sweetener -- it is a
truckload of high-fructose corn syrup  (see Walker,
Antoine.)  As for my remark about El Muchacho Bannana,
he did have some talent.  His downfall was that he was
such a pussy.  Anyway, Antsty is a throw-in.  I think
you guys are missing the point of this trade.   OK,
that's my third post on the subject.  But if it goes
down and works out, remember who the only guy who
liked it from the first was!