From: mberry@journalink.com [mailto:mberry@journalink.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 11:59 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: center possibility

Not really looking ahead to draft time already, but since everyone has been
tossing around names, thought I'd provide some stats on Northwestern's 6-11,

255-pound Evan Eschmeyer. He is the only 20-10 guy in Div. I, averaging 20.6

points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists. (MacCullough is 17.9 - 10.7 - 0.7 and

Young [ugh] is 9.0 - 6.5 - 1.9.
Eschmeyer had a triple double against Indiana, scoring 27 points with 12
rebounds and 10 assists. He shoots 56 percent from the field.

I've never seen him play, but I received a flyer promoting him for player of
the
year. That's how I got all the stats.

Just FYI.

Mark