Bill, come in, Bill

I've been checking the obituaries and the list of lottery winners and
can't find your name, so you must be around somewhere.  Bill, please
come out of retirement and be our eyes again, those of us far, far
away.

Otherwise, I calculate that we have a third (or second) pick of the
draft at point, #6 at guard (but he's one of the top three from his
year), #10 at sf (and we suspect he's one of the top few of last year,
and #6 at pf (probably the best of his class).  That's not bad.  Add
Battie (a #5) and it represents loads of talent and potential.  Three
years ago, what did we have?

(No, please resist the temptation to mention Purvis was a #1).

Gene