Re: direct tv question

At 07:10 1/26/99 , J. Mark Estepp wrote:

>1.  Does Direct TV post some sort of listing as to which games will be shown
>each evening?  I looked at the website last night, and they nothing there to
>help.

The website is useless most of the time as it will just say NBA League Pass
next to the channel numbers assigned to the pass. Each night ch 302 337 &
380 list the nights games. When the schedule is posted for the season at
NBA.com the whole seasons DSS schedule is listed by weeks.

>2.  right now I have one channel that occasionally runs a "classic game", or
>has Frank Layden foaming at the mouth over something.  When the season
>starts, will I have several consequetive channels of NBA games?

I think its 350 or 351 through 364 or so that air the pass . NHL from 365
to 379 and NCAA hoops 381 to 390's .

>3. Are the two preseason games on?
Some The Bull/Pacers aired Sunday and Tonight Tuesday the 26th
Spurs@Rockets will air at 8:30 Eastern on Ch 353
The Celtics will air on  Ch 68 and I'm waiting on the backhaul information
as I type so us out of New England Celt fans can enjoy as well!! Later.mike