Re: Bob Ryan Said

Don't listen to a word out of that circumfrentially challenged misery
monger's mouth.  He spews garbage just to see how it smells.  He'll say
one thing one day and the total opposite the next.  I used to like him
as an announcer with Johnny Most, but on the Big Show he has become a
waste of DNA.  At the beginning of last year he was saying things like
"don't be surprised of they win 15 games again, and that might not be a
bad thing.  Get another lottery pick.  The thing is Rick Pitino won't be
able to stand losing so many games.  He'll be out of here and back to
college before you know it".

Kenny may not be here in three years, but I wouldn't value Ordway's
opinion on the matter.

Jim