Re: Did Pitino Panic!

Adam, If you feel  that way, should Pitino and Wallace join our list?  I
think they are clueless and have no real insight on what the GM's will
really do in a trade situation.  We have signed backups and under
achievers from other teams for our starters and a first round draft pick!
 Every member on the list can do that.

Greg
gh18@juno.com