Did Pitino Panic!

I have not saw Forston play in the NBA.  Therefore, it is hard for me to
put a value on a 6 "6" power forward.  I watched the Jim Rome show last
night and he mentioned that Pitino panicked and pulled the trigger to
quick.  He further thought that the Celtics could have gotten more if
they had been patient and that Denver got the better deal.

Who knows, Riley might have panicked and gave us P.J. Brown!  Now Riley
has contacted Denver about Mercer and will probably send Tim James and
Veshond Lenoard to Denver for Mercer.  If this happens Mercer and Master
P. will be the winners!  Mercer goes to a contender and we have to see
him in our conference.

Hardaway
Mercer
P. J. Brown
Morning
??????

Will Forston be able to shoot over taller power forwards?  Will the new
rules have an effect on his game?  If, the above is true, please ship him
to Indiana for a 6 "11" Dale Davis.  The Spurs have set the tone!  If you
do not possess two tall guys that can cause problems for Duncan and
Robinson, you will have problems.

Thus far Rick Pitino has traded away our starters and a  draft pick for
backups and under achievers  from other teams!

Billups - Anderson  ( Under achiever)
Mercer - Forston (Backup)
First Round Pick - Vitaly (Back up)

I have saw better deals from the Celtic e-mail list than the aboved.
Anderson, Forston, and Vitaly will not bring a championship to Boston.