Re: Did Pitino Panic!

Welcome to the group of posters who are poissed with Pitino and his
trading ways. I am wondering if it is possible to trade Pitino + 7 mil
+ Denver 1st round pick + 3 mill <we got back from Denver for Eric
williams> to the Clippers for nothing. I am sure RP and Donal Sterling
will enjoy each others company.
                       - Mishra