Re: "Trader Rick" scares Josh

>From: Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com>
>
>It's very different.  Mishra was carping about the
>most lopsided trade in our favor in years; highway
>robbery for us to the max.  I am terrified of a trade
>just as lopsided the other way that has not, in fact,
>happened.  I just want Pitino to come on TV and laugh
>the Dale Davis rumor off.

It's like some surreal nightmare, isn't it?  Why on Earth would Pitino even
entertain such a trade?  Even before the Mercer deal was done.  Is Holley
getting out of date info?  I just find that hard to believe, at least not
accidentally.  I mean, he would have to know if he's printing a rumor that
has gone stale, I would think.  Now, it's no secret that he's not real fond
of Pitino, and it would not surprise me if he were printing either tenuous,
or old info just to make Pitino look bad.  I just hope he lets his man
Antoine know that it's a complete load of bullshit, so that he's not
believing it all.  Maybe Holley thinks he can run Pitino out of town, but I
tend to think Walker would be gone by then.

Jim