Re: this team sucks/but will change

You know, there has been an awful lot of discussion about this, both on the
list and in the press. But I can't think of a whole lot of defensive-minded
point guards out there who could also run the team the way it needs to be run
and who could be available in a trade or via free agency. People have kicked
around Payton's name but that is a pipe dream, plus he is, what, 31 years old?
(3 years older than Kenny.) So what other guards are out there who could make
this mystery scenario work? (Don't say Wayne Turner; I mean a veteran who
could step in and run the team right now.) I can only come up with names like
Corey Beck, Greg Anthony, Derek Fisher, Jacque Vaughn ... not too exciting,
any of them.