Re: this team sucks/but will change

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, peter delevett wrote:

> But I can't think of a whole lot of defensive-minded
> point guards out there who could also run the team the way it needs to be run
> and who could be available in a trade or via free agency.
> I can only come up with names like
> Corey Beck, Greg Anthony, Derek Fisher, Jacque Vaughn ... not too exciting,
> any of them.

Higher quality Vets that would fit the C's needs are,
Eric Murdock(a Pitino fan), Rhodric Rhodes(played some pt guard for
the Rockets, and USC.  Bowen caliber defense), Terry Porter.

Kenny for Sam Cassell could be the best situation(don't know about
salaries). We'd get size, talent, championship poise/intangibles.
Even after Houston lost Thorpe and Kenny Smith, they rode
Hakeem and Cassell's back to a championship.