Re: this team sucks

peter delevett wrote:

> This list is so funny, Hart. There are certain things, like death and taxes
> (an especially appropriate juxtaposition this week) that we can count on: Mr.
> Ghost and/or Way of the Ray posting some absurdist trade idea (Ron Mercer for
> Elton Brand?? I just have to laugh or groan when I read these); poor Daniel
> ranting on like Old Man Curmudgeon; and Odegaard exploding on some kind of
> endless, self-righteous, vitriolic, obscene, juvenile pontificating rant. Like
> it or not, he is the new Noah. Which is ironic, considering how much he hated Noah.
>
> I read that earlier post by somebody who said the Celts List "old hands" like
> Dorine and Gene post less frequently than they used to because of the
> negativity on the list. I hope that's not true. There sure does seem to be a
> lot of negative energy, though, when the team plays poorly; sometimes I don't
> even bother opening the posts because I don't want to get depressed.
>
> I also don't want to be one of those who monopolizes the list, which is why I
> sometimes try to censor myself and either not post, or post off-line, like I'm
> doing now. I just wanted to say I enjoyed what you wrote.

Hi Peter,
Believe me I enjoyed writing it to him. I don't understand what some of
these clowns on this list are complaining about. The C's play hard most
every game and until they mature it will be a trying process for some of
these list nitwits. They seem to expect every kid that plays for the C's
is supposed to be another Larry Bird. I know one thing for sure it is
that Walker. Mercer and Pierce are a good start, but they need help from
some big wide bodies, at least 2, for them to win with any consistentcy.
They are just not big enough to play physically every game. If we can
get a couple of big wide bodies it will let Walker and Pierce have their
way with smaller forwards just as Larry did against smaller  people.

Regards
Hart