Re: this team sucks/but will change

Alex Wang wrote:

> Post players like Mason, who don't necessarily depend on quickness, tend to have
> good lifetimes (as the continued strong play of Willis, Oakley, Ewing, etc.
> demonstrate).
>
> Alex

Empirically, I  would strong agree on that last point. If only Bird hadn't messed
up his back diving for every damn loose ball, he was also a guy who was "built to
last". BTW, Antoine Walker (who doesn't depend on jumping skills to define his
game) also projects in theory as a Cal Ripkin type NBA iron man and has yet to miss
a single game.

Uh, please knock on wood everyone!