our PG situation

DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

> I and
> others brought out the need of a reserve point guard during the summer.

Yup, Garnett's just not going to cut it. He'll be waived as soon as Papile
figures out where Marlon's been hiding his nude photos of Pitino :-)

> At this point of his career, Barros should be just sitting on the bench
> to only be used for an emergency three...

Well, in his two starts he averaged 16.5 points, 12.5 assists, 3 rebounds, 2.5
steals, and just 2 turnovers in 45 min/game, while playing pretty solid D,
shooting 48% FG, and 100% FT (10-10). It seems to me that he can still play a
little... :-)

Question: would Kenny's trade value decrease too much if he sat out the rest
of the season? I mean, the team badly needs him to do by his absence what he
couldn't/didn't want to do by his presence. Get well...in a month, Kenny!